My Experience


Hi friends! I would share my experience two years ago in Bandung West Java.
      During the school holidays I went to my sisters house in Bandung because all my sisters stayed in Bandung, for one week my family and I holiday home in Bandung and I and my extended family went to the thermal baths Walini is located approximately 46km from the city of Bandung in Ciwidey we went 3 private car use and during the trip the longer the air temperature gets colder so I was not familiar with the temperature in here is so different from the cold temperatures in Jakarta hot. had two copies sweater I wear but I still feel the chill in the air here.


air-panas-walini-2.jpg
The thermal baths Walini, Bandung. Jawa Barat.


air-panas-walini-1.jpg
The thermal baths Walini, Bandung. Jawa Barat.
     
    
      When they arrived at our destination was rushed entered into and really can not wait to soak body already cold by the water in the swimming baths of hot water, I love swimming but this time I can only keep quiet edge of the pool soaking in his hot water pool and chill air.
 
walini.jpg
The thermal baths Walini, Bandung. Jawa Barat.
  
       I was only able to soak one hour because the heat of the pool water instead of the usual five hours I swim if in Jakarta with cold water this time I was not strong but at least after soaking my body is light enough not too cold, with temperatures here. after that I and the family ate together at a restaurant that was there was that we went home my aunt.
      
For on the way home along the way a lot of strawberry tree and we were stopped at the Garden Strawberry Ciwidey a lot we can pick it ourselves choose as we want, then we continued on our way home.




Image result for Kebun Strawberry Ciwidey
The Garden Strawberry Ciwidey, Bandung, Jawa Barat

Image result for Kebun Strawberry Ciwidey
The Garden Strawberry Ciwidey, Bandung, Jawa Barat.
      
 
So was my experience holidaying in Bandung with my family, thank you for reading.

Komentar

Postingan Populer